Thread: Trimmed Snider?
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 03:34 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by painthistorian View Post
I am posting this because when I do make an error, I need to let anyone that has been kind enough to even show interest in our site to know we made a mistake, and we stand behind any card we sell. We do
offer 30 day unconditional return policy anyway..but this one was our error....I had three 1952 Sniders from a large group of 1952's, all cards were placed in cardsavers. I just used the old template from a prior 1952 topps Snider sale and rushed that evening, did not put the disclosure that the card was miscut or handcut which it obviously is, probably my wife was yelling at me to walk the dogs at that moment!

if anyone wins this card and is not happy, we will allow a cancellation sale or an adjustment. Thank You For letting me know through the e mail so I could at least respond. Best Wishes, Larry @ Painthistorian
I've been watching this card, and a few others, but today is the first time I noticed the trimming.
It can happen to anyone, especially those that sell a lot of cards like you guys do.

Thanks for coming good on it. Sadly, that seems to be more rare nowadays.