View Single Post
Old 08-27-2017, 09:28 PM
Paul Peters

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydepepper View Post
If I have misspelled a name, it's not from carelessness. I make every attempt to spell correctly and communicate as clearly as possible. However, I realize I am not perfect, even in areas I really try to be, and, therefore, I am always willing to learn from my mistakes no matter how small they may be. Since I am 'bothered by this tweet', I have to be even handed and try to make corrections on my posts as well.

Please feel free to provide examples of my 'misspelled names'. I thank you in advance for the constructive criticism and assume that was the spirit in which it is being provided.

The reason I was so bothered by this tweet was even the slightest indication that the man who threw the pitch considered himself as a victim and therefore in needed a favor (rather than the actual victim) because of the results of his action, even if that was not his intention. I also understand that he is a very young man, but I think it is obvious he is old enough to take more care before 'tweeting'.
Raymond,

It must be great being perfect........Austin is 20 years old who is probably dealing with one of the worst things a 20-year old athlete can deal with. To YOU, the tweet was "insensitive" but I feel the kid showed class by asking others to pray for Julio. Get off your freaking high horse.