View Single Post
Old 10-22-2023, 08:12 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClementeFanOh View Post
Peter- you just can’t stay on topic, can you? Keep it between the lines? No sir, gotta be different…the topic HERE is A Rod, not “other players”. “Other players” aren’t lamenting one of their former teams’ lack of interest in retiring their numbers, in some feeble attempt to stay relevant. That’s A Rod, and this is somewhere in the neighborhood of his one thousandth display of jackassery. He was a carpetbagger his entire career and his stat line is an asterisk- all of it. Any defense of him is you just playing games. Trent King
It was a perfectly fair question in response to Jay's, because it brought up the difficulty with evaluating anyone during the steroid era including ARod, but I am sorry it triggered your OCD about going off topic. Hope all is well with you.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 10-22-2023 at 08:13 PM.