View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 02:37 PM
Jonathan Sterling

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCMcKenzie View Post
Anson, forgive my ignorance on this question, do tpg's acknowledge your checklists? You have a great site and thank you for it. If someone like FKW finds a new T214 does he go to you now that Mr. Lemke has passed on? Is there an "official" checklist anymore?

Let's say, without further ado, the OP sends it to LOTG and Al comes on here and says, "no pixels." Doesn't the card still have major concerns? I might throw in a bid of like $200.
AND THERE IT IS.A 100% concrete reason why someone would create this card for Two Hundred Bucks. ( maybe it should read a 200% concrete reason). Because Maybe......
As for the pixels 48 leafs fakes are printed 82 Ripkin fakes are printed, why not print this?
I took the OP post about card stock to mean it was on what looked like normal card stock but weighed about half what a real gold coin should. Which to me raised a Red Flag.
Maybe I am a skeptic and raise the Red Fag quickly ( but to be fair someone else raised one 2 hours before me) but I believe it is better to stand ready with the red flag than to hang the lollipop flag out.