View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 09:25 AM
Hen.ry Mos.es

Default feeling like

a good start would be the WTI and the newer companion. I collected all pre 1900 woman BB player cards and photos - albeit ostensibly pre eBay/internet. I had a near complete and complete set. I NEVER found a single risidio card and encountered only ONE in an auction. There are at least two variants of the Virginia brights. FOUR or FIVE seems a bit generous and perhaps you are mixing apples and oranges but who knows. Companies were purchasing time staggered photo shoots, second printings, licensing, and changing stock can all be factors. No time to look at your link just this second but I will. What specifically are your questions? As an aside - I think the "presidential heads" are superimposed onto these women as companies utilized anything and everything in their "stock". I believe there was an actual Black Stocking Nine team as there was a contract found? Perhaps they were their "cigarette rollers" although I would think if that were the case - Ginter would have plastered their name all over it instead of just on the mounts of their cabinet and store cards. Lots of questions and little time. I moved on from these more than 18 years ago so bit out of the mindset. I have but a single type and two cabinet photos left in my collection.

no guarantees whether written or implied.