View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 08:56 PM
Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhettyeakley View Post
Wow, note to self never deal with "hunterduchess," you would really destroy all auctions and BIN from a seller as retaliation in this case!?! The seller may be reluctant to refund thinking he has done what he was supposed to, I don't really see this case screaming "Crook"!

Tough decision here because someone is gonna get the shaft, either Dan or the seller. As a seller on ebay this stinks pretty bad as for a $100-200 item if I actually charge the cost of shipping plus D/C plus full insurance I will get crappy feedback for having too high of shipping fees but if I send with just shipping and D/C I'll get the shaft if a buyer "never gets the item"

*when I state "never gets the item" above I'm not implying anything about Dan as he is just about as trustworthy a guy as I have ever dealt with I'm just simply referring to the ridiculousness that is ebay in general.

-Rhett
No I would not, I posted on the wrong thread. Sorry! I thought this was the guy who sold a card then refunded the buyer and then found out he still has the card.

Last edited by hunterdutchess; 07-16-2010 at 09:08 PM.