View Single Post
Old 01-01-2006, 05:48 PM
Administrator

Default Babe Ruth Yankee Stadium..need help identifying??

Posted By: RobertS

GTP.RO is a great guy, but this is the guy to contact -- Jim Schneider, aka Greenmonster.

You can contact him through his About Me page on eBay (I don't know if he would want me to post his email here).

Here is an excerpt from his About Me eBay page (http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=greenmonster):

"I co-published the "Ballpark Postcard News", contributed to Sports Collectors Digest, Barr's PC News, Vintage and Classic Baseball Collector, Tom Crabtree's Baseball Stadium Postcard checklist/price guide and several other hobby publications. In 1988, 1996 and again in 2000 I promoted "Stadiapex", a gathering of ballpark and player postcard collectors.

Recently I starting publishing the Ballpark Postcard Newsletter (BPN), if you’re interested in ballpark postcards than you may find this publication interesting. Drop me an email request and I'll send out a complimentary copy of the latest issue."

Of course you likely won't like what he has to say -- since he already has published an article about the fake Babe Ruth / Yankee Stadium postcards!

Also...why turn to graders when you can just buy one of the many pre-linen Manhattan Postcard Publishing Co. postcards on eBay or elsewhere (many for under $15) and simply compare the printing and cardstock yourself. Anyone with eyes and/or fingers can do this himself...