Thread: 73-9
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2016, 12:16 AM

These are the glory days for us long suffering members of the Dub Nation. I usually see about 15 - 20 Dub games a year in person and now a days the hi light takes place during pre game when Steph does his shooting and dribbling routines... I noticed over the last year or so...he's starting to stretch out his shooting range during warm ups......I guess he was really working to use it in games... he doesn't jump high...but he doesn't have to... he has a perfect hand release...the ball come out and rises quickly....by the time it's out of his hands...its way up over the defender's hands... Picking him up before he crosses mid court is really not going to do much unless you have the quickness to stay with him because he can cross people up with his dribble and go by them...or either Draymond or Bogut can come over to that side of the court and set a pick and roll and he will have the ball in his hands heading full steam down the other way. I think the best teams that have had success with him is to really body him..bang him around and make him work. That ofcourse is easier said than done....

Ricky Y