View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 10:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxman View Post
I posted a picture from his facebook account on the PSA board after he continued to make personal threats against me and others. Its true a picture says a thousand words especially in this case and explains the gang lingo in his post. I deleted it after a few board members said that was crossing the line. Although I only posted it after Joey threatened to come to "my house and take a dump on my front porch". Obviously, from this thread and others I am not the only person Joey has threatened.
Excuse me?? Gang lingo?? I am in no way part of a gang or have any affiliation with a gang. Im a hard working ADULT just like the majority of people on this forum. Mrmint why dont you address the fact that you did the following: Googled my address including looking at pictures of it on google earth, constantly disrespected my dead grandmother, posted a picture of me, posted my parents names on psa, threatened me, tried to investigate my grandmothers death. Did I or did I not sell you a 54 bowman ted williams and 65 topps joe namath? Did I or did I not sell them to you for a good price and then you later posted them for sale on ebay??? Why dont you address the fact that you constantly harass me and post my personal info all over the threads. That in my book deserves forum removal.