View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 11:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxman View Post
Yes, I bought those cards from you but lets hear the rest of the story. You bought the Namath card from a dealer on Ebay for 650 dollars and sent it to SGC only to realize it was trimmed. Thus you put it for sale on SGC and I bought it needing a rookie to get signed(trimmed didnt matter). You sold me the card for 400 and in turn went back to the Ebay seller and requested a refund. The Ebay seller gave you back 250 dollars to GO AWAY....Thus you were not out any money....The 54 Williams you bought from an Ebay seller(big raw card seller on Ebay.)for 1000+ sent to PSA to get graded and came back a 4...again you advertise on SGC and I agree to buy for 625. Later you admitted going back to the seller and getting a refund for a huge portion of the card and actually making money when adding it back to the amount I paid) You stated your grandmother died and your girlfriend was pregnant therefore you needed money FAST. I send you payment via paypal and you accept...Then 3 hours later you refund the money and say its not enough....Later that day you list it on Ebay for 750 buy it now and I buy it off ebay....I promptly pay as required by Ebay buy it now. Once you realize I bought the card you start saying Im not sending you the card.....Therefore I google your name and address to find out if you had done this to other people.

Your pattern is to buy HIGH and SELL low...Buy a card then resale to someone else while going back to the original seller and asking for a refund thus making a profit on the back end.

Example...buy off Ebay for 1000 sale to someone elso for 700 go back to original seller and get 400 refund not to leave a NEGATIVE...Thus making 100....This is the only explanation for your purchase habits.

You NEVER paid me $750 for the 54 williams. You paid me $625 for the williams. the original seller agreed to refund me $200 for the williams card because I told him that he mis-represented the card because he told me it was in EX condition and ended up grading a 4. he offered me money back so i wouldnt leave negative feedback. The seller is battlefield on ebay and anybody that has seen there auctions can agree that they over exaggerate on the condition of there raw cards which i later found out. And NO i didnt make any profit on any of the cards i sold you. You on the other hand bought my williams for 625 only to turn around and post on ebay for 1400 obo. So whats your problem? You made out..be happy and quit stalking me. You got your cards as our agreement. I sold them to you for way under book value. Now move on!