View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 11:13 AM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyF View Post
You NEVER paid me $750 for the 54 williams. You paid me $625 for the williams. the original seller agreed to refund me $200 for the williams card because I told him that he mis-represented the card because he told me it was in EX condition and ended up grading a 4. he offered me money back so i wouldnt leave negative feedback. The seller is battlefield on ebay and anybody that has seen there auctions can agree that they over exaggerate on the condition of there raw cards which i later found out. And NO i didnt make any profit on any of the cards i sold you. You on the other hand bought my williams for 625 only to turn around and post on ebay for 1400 obo. So whats your problem? You made out..be happy and quit stalking me. You got your cards as our agreement. I sold them to you for way under book value. Now move on!
To me a card that is listed as EX and comes back VG-EX from a grading service isn't misrepresented. There's a reason you bought it raw, always anticipate a 1 grade degree of error either way. Anything lower that 1 grade should be considered misrepresented. Sounds like that was your mistake, and not the sellers. I think it's BS that you pulled that on the seller..