View Single Post
Old 04-04-2003, 08:49 PM
Administrator

Default Verkman's new catalogue

Posted By: Julie

I called and left a message on saturday; no one called on Monday, so I called. A girl answered and said she didn't have access to the cards, but someone would call me bcak. Then, I think, I called again, and left another message. Verkman himself called me back (this was, as far as I know, the first Monday his catalogue was available). That's when i was told they were just too busy--he said, specifically, no one had asked about the two cards i was interested in, but they were just getting too many calls about all sorts of stuff. He did NOT suggest holding the cards for a day, till things quieted down, and then sending scans. By the way, that trimmed Goudey--I never returned it. It must have been a month after I bought it that Mark M. was over, and looking at it, said it was trimmed, which he then demonstrated by holding a number of my Goudeys and it together betweeen two fingers--and the verkman one always fell away.

So as far he knows, I'm a satisfied customer...it'll be a hassle returning one or both if I'm not satisfied...