View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 12:28 PM
Greg Schwartz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwightclarkJ View Post
I got into a bad accident in which a teenage driver totaled my car. Fortunately the teenage driver was insured under parents insurance policy. I am thankful that only the car was totaled and I wasn't shilled.
clark J
Were you not one of the people less than an hour ago who was critical of this going OT and posted this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwightclarkJ View Post
Ron, Thanks for the concise, to the point and accurate post. You nailed a substantial part of what is ignored on this topic. What is truly shaking my head is how this thread derailed and got on topic of insurance companies and mouth pieces talking about cases. If they are genuine posts but just got off topic then they should seek out an attorneys forum, which i'm sure they exist as they love to keep that soap box going(kidding). I was actually just in the audience and decided to joined this forum after the last 2 -3 pages of weird posts . And yes thanks to this forum.
clark J

Here is the thread to have fun with the word shill. http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=217493

Fact remains only 4 people whose names are on the list posted here with an explanation. There are many others on the list who are members here and or advertisers who have been silent and just hoping this goes away.