View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 01:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardSimon View Post
The subject was quiet for two weeks. Than someone who was new to this discussion reopened it with a question that required more discourse.
These things happen.
And why do you read the thread if it's a dead horse?????
I will never understand that.
Change the channel if you don't like the show, don't read the thread if you find it boring now.
There are far more threads on Net54 that I would find boring than the ones I find interest me.
Do you know what I do?? I pass them by,, boy that is easy.
Try it, you'll like it.

exactly,

I like to keep this thread alive because i dont think donovan should get off the hook that easy.

i want everyone to know his name. his didnt keep his word from day 1. and then he used the ploy of blaming others for picking on him when if all he wanted to do was stonewall he could have never even posted his first response in the first place. he wanted to save face but couldnt figure out how to do it without answering important questions or showing the autograph to others to verify. so he gave up. He even blamed the United States Postal Service.

2 weeks turned into 4 turned into 14. and how hard is it to show the 2 ted williams he said were exactly the same? he didnt do that either even though he was the one who brought it up and he promised to show them.

Last edited by travrosty; 05-16-2012 at 01:53 PM.