View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 02:31 PM
Mike Rich@rds0n

Why in the world would my ego be bruised. My opinion on the Dimaggio still stands...I don't like the G's and I would pass if it was me. That means I wouldn't put it in my collection unless I saw Dimaggio sign it himself.
Let see, let show you an example...hmmm, oh, does a secretarial Dizzy Dean ring a bell? How about your opinion of the TPA's during that thread only a month and a half ago.
"Bravo Chris. I was always under the impression that PSA was pretty tight when it came to the sports autographs. I'll tell you something else, I'm delighted that there are a few groups out there, like this one who really cares and has a passion for authenticity. I'd trust you and the rest of you guys before I trust any TPA. Thank you.". Can't have it both ways dude.
Anyway, I truly hope (no tongue in cheek intended) your future collecting goes well. I think you'll find that the major TPA's don't spend enough time looking and some of these autographs. If you think it's good, and they agree, then cool. If you have your doubts, and they say good, then you'll probably still be looking at it as suspect...unless your intent is to make it easier to sell to someone else.