Thread: Ebay Hindu
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 01:55 PM
Ed McCollum

Default Hindu pricing (or costs) are just sort of strange

I've been watching the prices asked for vs. the price people are willing to pay for Hindu backed T206s.

Now, I know the prices listed on the site are horribly off base, especially for the more rare backed cards, but lets use t206.org as a starting point for expected prices....

The ungraded Pelty, listed as fair, is thought to have a value of $112. That Pelty sold for $393 or 350% of the value listed on t206.org

The PSA 1 Liehardt is guessed to have a value of $80 and sold for $356.91 or 446% of the listed value.

A Fritz SGC 40 had a start bid of $599.99, which is 363% of the t206.org value, didn't have any bidders.

A PSA 4 Hindu Jones with a Hindu back, thought to be worth $200 on t206.org, didn't have any takers at a BIN of $550, or 275% of value.

Like I said, I know the values on t206.org are not current. It would be impossible for Trae to keep up with everything that goes on on eBay and other auctions, but just using those ideas of value compared to what the cards actually sell for at times just doesn't make sense....