View Single Post
Old 07-29-2005, 02:20 PM
Administrator

Default East Coast National show in August

Posted By: Adam J. Moraine

Gee, what a surprise net54 members login to psa message board with different user names and talk ****. WHY? just because I like quality cards and autographs instead of **** that would be sitting in my fireproof safe for years, or a ball signed by some no-name schmo on display for years because NO ONE wants to buy the ****. Good luck selling a ball signed by Paul Blair and George Scott. (Adam Smirks)By the way, who came up with the idea that I buy 1951 Bowmans PSA 7 or higher. Oh Yeah, another smartass joke. I'd rather have a 1951 Bowman Mantle PSA 7 or higher, than a T-206 H.O.F. PSA 1 (NOT including Wagner, Plank,) WHY??? IT WOULD GENERATE MORE INCOME AT AUCTION. I AM IN IT FOR THE $$$$ GUYS! You guys spout-off about collecting because of your "love for the hobby".I say BULL!@#$ , I see the scans of cards you guys have. Your NOT fooling anyone, It's all about the MONEY these damn cards would bring in, IF consigned to MASTRO, CHRISTIES OR SOTHEBYS.

Best Regards,

Adam J. Moraine

Edited to say, I just looked up the value of Denny Mclain's 1965 Topps r/c a whopping $25.00 (Source BBCM)