View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 03:53 PM
qualitycards

There's just the general info that Lew chose H&S to auction off his collection over the next few years.

As the items get cataloged & scanned, am sure H&S will let us know.
Here's the Email that I rec'd

Huggins & Scott Auctions 301-608-0355

Dear Old Judge Customer,

When Lew recently invited me out to his home in Carefree, Arizona, I hopped on a plane and bee-lined to see him. Having known Lew as a hobby associate, but more importantly as a friend and mentor for over 35 years, I was excited to see what remained from his historic collection of baseball and golf memorabilia. Suffice it to say that I wasn’t disappointed…

Now I'm pleased to announce that Huggins & Scott will be auctioning the Lew Lipset Collection over the next few years in a series of special catalog sections. Lew has been generous enough to share his extensive mailing list with us, so it is with his permission that we have contacted you.

AUCTION BIDDING:

If you are not already on the H&S mailing list and would like to start receiving our catalogs, please respond to josh@hugginsandscott.com with your name, address and phone number and we will start sending you catalogs beginning with our November sale.

CONSIGNMENTS:

If you have any vintage memorabilia that you might like to place in future Huggins & Scott auctions, be it single items, groupings or entire collections, please feel free to contact Ron Oser at roser@hugginsandscott.com or by phone at 215.880.5416