View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 02:20 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
No you are not reading it correct. I said after 1973, that NL no hitters are worth MORE than AL no hitters (from 1973 and on) Sandy Koufax is safe.. I proposed 10% more value to the NL no hitter or you can have AL no hitters be worth 10% less. Pitch counts and various other factors I contend are showing that NL no hitters are trending to be much easier. (at least 16 of the last 20 no hitters have been in NL Parks).

It was last year with all of the 'nearly no-no's that occurred in the NL is what made me come up with this. Plus the chris hestons of the world
So NL no-hitters are worth 10% more, because the pitchers have to face opposing pitchers instead of DHs. Gosh, I would have thought just the opposite. Are you sure?

Your analysis gives me a headache. I am old school and have been opposed to the DH for 44 years. Why on earth do the two major leagues playing the same game, baseball, have to have different rules.

Packer touchdowns should worth 6 points, but Patriot touchdowns should be worth 5 points.

Raise the basket to eleven feet for LeBron and lower it to nine feet for Curry. Curry is shorter after all.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.