View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 08:18 PM
Ch.ris Jenk.ins

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
I agree 100%. Every card has had some sort of work/enhancement done to it, but if you are happy with the cards you plan on keeping, Chris, then that is your call/choice.

I'd just be sure first you couldn't get better ones for the same money you paid for hers?

I appreciate you posting up the pics/scans comparing her scans with your's. Those just reiterate that I'll never purchase anything from her, ever.
Hopefully it will serve as another warning to people not to make the same mistake I did. Obviously, she has enough cards and enough people that don't look closely enough that she makes tons of money. Kinda like Wal Mart.... sell enough stuff that it doesn't matter if 1/2 - 1% of customers ask for their money back and talk bad about you. In this case, doing so fraudulently is just shitty. I wish there was a way to stop it.

I'll check on ebay for pricing, but in general, I only bid if I thought the cards might be 1-2 grades below what she was "selling". Part of me wishes there was a way to get the law involved. But I don't know if what I have is enough to get anyone interested, and I am in the same state so there isn't an interstate angle. If anyone has any thoughts, let me know. As far as Ebay, I don't think I would get anywhere with just one of their customer service reps.