View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenx34 View Post
She's back at it. Still waiting for my refund, yet all of the cards are re-listed. Even the one with the paper loss on the back (yet no change of "no paper loss" in the description).

Sent message tonight asking if she was planning on sitting on my refund forever and she finally replied stating I left negative feedback so she is going to wait as long as Ebay allows. She insinuated if I would have gone quietly, I'd have gotten my money back sooner.

So we traded messages and I called her a fraud, criminal and a scammer. She acted as if she doesn't know how to do photoshop and doesn't have time to "fix" cards. She was suprised I was being such an ass since she usually only gets that from people up north and the northeast.

Fxxx'in criminal!

My experience with Battlefield was also negative - but much shorter if not sweeter. I purchased a mid 1960s star card - and noticed it was trimmed. It was returned right away and I left neutral feedback to be nice. She only refunded my money after the eBay refund period had expired and then blocked me from further auctions.

eBay letting dishonest sellers like Battlefield and Tripleplayvintage continue on their site while so many other dealers are straight up is a travesty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by Leon; 09-10-2017 at 04:06 PM. Reason: f bomb