View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 08:16 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

Hi Irv, not sure of your question.

That's not even a proper description of the card advertised. Too much red on the tongue to say its absent of red.

There are two yellow versions, one where the red is absent, and one where it has been gradually reduced. There were 2 different placements in the sheet.

One of which was printed without red. This is visible on ones with have NO green throat and quite scarce.

The other ones which have actual red missing on the throat, as well as absent from the tiger logo. They nclude versions of red being gradually stoned off of the press to mimic the first one printed without red.

At some point, early on, but sometime after the gray backs where produced, Topps reset the press and let them run with all corrected versions of the House Tiger.

Hi Al, SGC has been labeling the Campos border variation, or should I say they did for BMW sports cards. They deemed the PSA 4 I sent to them not authentic. After a heated debate, mentioning they were willing to do it for BMW and not for me, I asked them to send me the card back. I did send them a lower grade one last week and waiting to hear their response.

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors