View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 09:59 AM
Ted Zanidakis

Default Reprising the T206 "Elite 12"......show them, if you have any of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie73 View Post
Hi Ted, Nice to hear someone else is chasing after the Elite Run. 65 cards is an incredible accomplishment and I can respectfully relate to the difficulty of this special T206 subset. I'm only at 62 cards. When you say that your missing 8 Hindu's, are you counting Schulte as one of the eight? As far as I know, Karger, Lundgren, Mullin, and Schaefer were not issued with Hindu backs. I'm assuming your 65 cards are including the Schulte cards, otherwise your 65 plus 8 missing Hindu's would bring you to the 73 total cards for the "11" set. That would be a complete Piedmont & EPDG run which I think David Hall has only done so far but I could be completely wrong.

Ron

" That would be a complete Piedmont & EPDG run which I think David Hall has only done so far but I could be completely wrong. "

This is partially true.

I'm sure David Hall has the complete Elite 11 run, since I sold him quite a number of these cards several years ago.

Also, Drew (from New Jersey) may have a complete run. While we were making some trades a few years ago, he showed me his
two T206 sets. And, if I recall correctly he has all (or most of) the Elite 11 run cards in his 2nd set.

TED Z

T206 Reference