View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 09:40 PM

Default T206 yellow / brown 350-460 fact PRINTER SCRAP "show us your cards"

Hello all!!

I accidentally put this in my other thread about upside down backs. So i'm going to re-write.....sorry about the confusion Leon

As u all know i love T206, especially printer's scrap.....i have been discussing the rarity/ and attributes of the SWEET CAP 350-460 series FACTORY 30 yellow brown printer scrap lately......I was fortunate enough to win my 3rd one in Leon's and Scotts recent auction, THANKS GUYS...I also have a matty dark capTHANKS MARTIN NEAL, and a Konetchy glove lowTHANKS CRAIG DIAMOND ...I have been noticing some curious details as like i said Jim,wonka and other collectors i talk to...

These cards , as stated by JIM RIVERA, are a totally "new" back......meaning, they were supposed to be printed with the factory 42 on bottom, and the factory 30 was supposed to be covered up with the bar, but they never made it through the printing process......Most examples seen can't exist with the Factory 30 350-460 series designation in factory cut form , but the "super Prints" can....Matty dark cap, chase port, chance port, evers batting, ect.....

check out t206resource.com to look at the checklists..

The others were never supposed to have the factory 30 350-460 designation, like most we have seen:

davis, murphy, konetchy, elberfeld, sweeney , joss ect ect......none of these cards in the regular issue can have a factory 30 460 designation because they never received the final over print bar and fact 42 designation....

SO JIM R IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT....

if you need a back run of some of these players, you need YELLOW / BROWN sweet cap 350-460 fact 30 to complete your run...

unless you adopt an error subset list and add this to it like the previous upside down back thread i posted.....

I am estimating 3 -5 sheets made it out of the fact 30 garbage / employee ect....and cut up.....MAYBE 50-100+ yellow browns exist?????? in the hobby, can't be sure, but any input would be appreciated and i'm just going by past experience....

ANY GUESSES???? IN TOTAL OF THESE THINGS OUT THERE?????

PHEW>>>>>

ANYWAY, in celebration of a new member of my freak circus(thanks andy g for coining that term for my collection)

who i anxiously wait to arrive...sweeney....

please post scans of your yellow/brown sweet cap 350-460 FACTORY 30
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sweeneyscrap.jpg (42.2 KB, 435 views)
File Type: jpg sweeneyscrapback.jpg (40.9 KB, 434 views)