View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 09:53 AM
Belltown Vintage

We've had a few forum members like Joey in the past, who bought tons of stuff then tried to slow themselves down by selling a little, and it didn't work out for them. They still ran out of bucks and then we started seeing weird behavior. Some problem was apparently under control for a year or so, and now it isn't. Beating the shite out of the guy here isn't going to help. We all know he's developed a passion for vintage photos, and that apparently kept him away from past habits that caused him trouble. It looks like he's trying to channel his rekindled 'buy and not pay' problem through ebay rather than here, where he's trying to maintain his hobby social life.

Yeah, I'm making excuses for him. I was more skeptical than anyone when he joined Net54 - I ignored his emails, then questioned him about 'blackitalian'. Eventually I just laid back and watched, and saw him handle himself well for two years. Personally, I like seeing people fix their problems. Now, if he screws me I'll latch into him like a pit bull, and I don't blame anyone else for doing the same, but outside of that I'd prefer to see him get a handle on this.