View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 08:24 AM
Ed
Ed DeS.erio

Default Problems with VCP and the Hobby

So as all of you know the market has cooled off tremendously since the National and will cool off further until the end of the year. And if you think otherwise that's too bad. Did people see this coming? Of course some of us intelligent ones on here did. Were people warned, of course you all were. I will commend Peter S. for telling it how it was months ago when people were laughing. He was right and some of you knew he was right.

However, a real big problem is VCP here which is hurting the hobby.

So during this few months span there were a group of a$$holes who thought they were "pushing" the market yet they never paid for some high dollar items so they can record in VCP. Yes create a fictitious market so the bottom would drop. I am not posting to get into that or explain. But you can see on things like the Rose Rookies, Ryan Rookies, Clemente Rookies, Aaron Rookies... you get the point.

However, I am very curious though why VCP continues to present these closed prices when cards are NOT paid for or turn out to be fakes. Yes houses did sell cards in fake PSA holders. I will not elaborate any further but this is happening. Also why the auction houses that do report to VCP do not state that the items were not paid for. This is bullsh&t and needs to be taken care of.

Last edited by ezez420; 09-28-2016 at 08:28 AM.