View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 08:10 PM
Lewis Vintage Collectibles

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageBen View Post
But will PayPal just side with the Buyer or will I have a chance to say how dumb this is??? If I made a mistake in the listing, I would accept a return.... If buyer got the card and didn't like it and wanted to return it within two weeks, yea i would accept return if card was in same condition. (this card was graded)..

But this is not my fault... It's not my fault that they made and offer and I accepted it... I thought it says that you are agreeing to pay for the item if you win whenever you bid or make an offer.

I just haven't had a problem with selling cards. Maybe I can sell it for more the 2nd time. Joke will be on them.

and how would i go about blocking this ebay id from seeing/bidding/thinking about bidding/making offers/thinking about making offer on my auctions???

Hey there Ben! Ive had this issue before. You need to call paypal and plead your case before they cime with a resolution. Ive learned with paypal they usually side with which ever party is willing to call and complain. Hahaha...

They rulled in my favor because i told them it was 2 months ago (which was my scenario). I cant see paypal favoring them though