View Single Post
Old 04-03-2016, 10:56 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyb View Post
4 Days to go.

What we have done in the past is show some of the photos we would love to have painted.

I am curious, who would be the most popular subject to paint. Many I know would love to own a Gehrig or a Christy, Ruth or Cobb.

Are they still the favorites.

It would be interesting to know who would be the most popular.

So who is your favorites. I know it would be hard to choose just one, so Choose three sport figures you would like to see on canvas hanging up in your mancave.

For me, my top three would be;

Kaline
Greenberg
Probert (hockey, adding something different)

Attachment 226138
A Probert or other hockey pic would be cool for sure, but, and although I am CDN, I think I'd still stick with a BB pic?
I love that Aaron I commented about some time ago in another thread. It is incredible looking to me but I doubt Graig would want to paint that one again?

I do love the 58 Topps Mantle/Aaron batting foes card/image if he could paint that, or the pic I own of my Uncle at the 58 WS game with Mickey Mantle.
(both below) but truthfully, I think I'd be pretty happy with most anything he desired to paint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyb View Post
Lance and Craig,
I just you both an email to make sure I have both your correct phone numbers.
We are going to get 3 to 6 inches of snow today, till 11:PM. It just started snowing now.
If I have to drive to McDonalds to use there internet, I will, (or nearest establishment), I just need to start the thread, and I can always add the names later, because they will be in order.
Same here. (10 to 15 cm's) Just when you thought winter was finally over and spring/summer were about to begin!!

Last edited by irv; 04-05-2017 at 01:57 PM.