View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 10:04 PM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

I think what shimo's ultimately getting at, is that he doesn't doubt the authenticity, but aside from getting something in writing from either the team or Bryce himself, you're gonna have a hard time getting any legit authenticators to authenticate it for you.

And I don't think he was accusing you of anything. But the point about the Jordan hats is, with this game used hat having the exact same appearance as a typical hat that "could" be bought at any given store, it's only a matter of time before the market is flooded with a bunch of these hats with the same writing on them, all the while yours will just be lost in the mix without any authentication to make it stand out..

Don't get me wrong here, I don't doubt you one bit...Right now the only that makes this stand out from the rest is that YOU know it's real, having obtained it first-hand. Without authentication, anyone who owns this after you will not KNOW, at that point it becomes BELIEF. And belief doesn't carry as much value as knowing for sure.

Either way, it's a great item.

Last edited by novakjr; 01-22-2011 at 10:06 PM.