View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 04:25 PM
Ryan Waggoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestdj777 View Post
Ryan, I hope it comes! I've bought a bit from Venezuela and it all seems to show up sooner or later.
I've bought quite a few VZs from Venezuela as well and never had an issue. He has 100% feedback, and I'm fairly sure I've bought from him before, with no issues, so when he said he dropped it off I believe him.

I asked him if he wouldn't mind heading over there and seeing what's up and he told me that they were looking for the package. With everything that's going on in Caracas, I wouldn't be surprised if things aren't running 100% efficiently, but I wonder at what point should I pull the plug, it's been 3 weeks and no status update on the tracking. I'm gonna message him on Wed. asking him to go down there, have them locate the package, and update the tracking manually. I paid a few hundred dollars for the card, it's the least he can do, right? Or am I being paranoid and asking for too much?

As an aside, I looked up FedEx in Caracas on Google and it says it's permanently closed, but I have no idea if that's recent or not. I have only heard of the gov. taking over the GM plant. Haven't heard anything about FedEx.

Last edited by TheNightmanCometh; 04-22-2017 at 04:29 PM.