View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 05:21 PM

That would be fantastic if you could do that.

I have a handful of sets and/or singles and honestly, there's not a lot of consistency from one set to the next. Most of the Frankfurt Galaxy cards I have are standard size like the Eric Guenther card in this photo, then there are other cards, like the Frankfurt Galaxy Dorian Brew card and the Rhein Fire card of Kevin Breedlove, which are oversized. And then there's the Hamburg Sea Devils Tim Sandidge card which is undersized. So no consistency between the teams nor even with the same team as far as size.
As far as manufacturer, I don't believe I can even locate one on any card. And from team to team and year to year the sponsors seem to change as well.
Those cards represent the teams I've found cards for and I'm also aware of cards for the Berlin Thunder and Scottish Claymores. I've been told every team produced cards but these are the only teams i've ever found. Surely there are more out there.

Price, that's a tough call. There are some sets on eBay.de (German eBay) that seem to be priced incredibly high ($200-$350 a set which may include around 40 cards) but I've found the same sets on US eBay for $85-$120. I'd say $2- $5 a card would be typical for singles.

I can forward you more info or my specific wants in a message if that's cool with you.
Allen

Ugh! photos not uploading. I'll try uploading them later.