View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 03:40 PM
J@ohn B.ar#ne.s

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
Guys, if you don't mind, I'd like to keep discussions about me limited to my dealings with cards. I come to this board to discuss cards and nothing else in my life and it's an oasis for me in an otherwise stressful career for this reason.

If that's too much for some of you to handle, I'll no longer post about the hobby-related cases, etc. I'm involved in or respond to questions. I hope you can understand that I'm not going to make myself available to discuss these issues with you all while also having to deal with every idiot who posts about my other cases, etc.
That's a fair request everyone should honor.

I'm not sure how this situation moves too far along without PWCC throwing PSA under the bus. Seems inevitable that your role is not only to defend PWCC, but establish the rules of how baseball cards are graded and authenticated. Can you divulge if PSA's attorney is cooperating with the FBI?

Let's be clear here, PWCC never encapsulated an altered card, PSA did. If PSA has deficiencies in detecting altered cards, that is not PWCC's fault, nor any other 1,000's of submitter's.

There are some very important precedence's that could be established from this case. Most of which, IMO, could be good for the industry. Your carrying a big torch here Jeff, and it appears you are prepared.