View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 02:57 PM
Grant Rainsley

Default Canada Post

I was under the impression that items from the U.S. to Canada (where I am) no longer have the option of tracking, they push you to use Purolator, which Canada Post just happens to own. I have had literally hundreds of purchases items from the U.S. make it to me just fine, never anything lost. I simply decided not to sweat it for at least 2 weeks after I have been told an item was shipped, and don't get overly concerned even at the 3 week mark. Once the seller says it is shipped, I have to have some blind faith, and it is now in the hands of USPS/Canada Post/Customs. Canada Post is very reliable, you can COUNT on them to be slow. It's even harder on some of us who live in fairly remote locations, as I do. I have had mail sent from Vancouver to Powell River, a five hour drive including the two ferries, and it took 6 days to get here. I think we have all been spoiled by email speed, but last time I checked you can't send a package that way.
Successful deals with dkbobasa, Mintacular, Hangman, Donscards, Bocabirdman, Goferboy00, Digdugdig, jimivintage, baseballart, jimmysuitcase, 39special, smokeyburgess, scooter, shorttmail66, KCDoughboy, Andrew1975, t206fix, Eggoman, others.

Member of OBC. www.oldbaseball.com