View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 11:38 AM
T@yl0r $ch0ck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donscards View Post
I just had to cancel 3 cards I sold to a collector in Canada--Global charged him $40---he complained to me, stating it costs around $5 ---I also state in my descriptions, I don't ship out of US----but he purchased anyway---But I did cancel his 3 transactions this morning.---Also, you cannot adjust your invoice through ebay when sale in complete.
I found that out as well (about not adjusting the invoice) as I was trying to save the buyer some money, and I have reason to believe the buyer won't scam and claim to not receive the item when he does (though it actually NOT getting there is another thing).

Part of how I got here was I did not realize the global shipping fee materialized on the buyer's side, which it did. So I quoted him what it would cost to send it (direct) and that's when he questioned the shipping cost difference.

So he knew what EBAY said the shipping fee was going in, but I 'quoted' him a direct shipping fee. I will probably go back to the buyer and let him know that's in the 'global shipping fee' process loop and can't adjust the invoice. I can offer if he wants, to cancel the sale (though he did know what ebay said the shipping cost would be going in), or maybe even offer some 'rebate' on shipping since I messed up on my part.

In any case, thanks to all for the input on this.