View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 03:58 PM
(DJ) Rich.ard.s

I'm still thinking about attending and will be coming from basically the same area as you (Somerville). I will probably modify my travel a bit. Instead ofgo down through the PA turnpike, I'll likely go out 78 to the NE ext and then down some backroads. A bit longer, but I think this will be the better route to avoid the traffic. Since I won't spend the night, I'm not worried about a hotel, but I think being out in KOP you may just be far enough away without too many headaches. I don't believe KOP has direct rail service into the city. The Ben Franklin is on the opposite side to the city and leads directly into where the pope will be spending most of his time.

I do expect the foot traffic to be significantly lighter. From a purchasing standpoint, I expect to either find great deals from the dealers that set up and want to recoup their table fees or very few dealers to begin with.

DJ
E92 Red Crofts - Anyone especially Barry, Shean, and Evers