View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 09:21 PM
Bill Gregory

The Niners are a great team, but they are definitely beatable. We were ahead of them with about six minutes left, but our defense choked and gave them the go ahead score. I'm not one to blame officiating for a loss, as there were so many things we could have done better today, but the refs giving the Niners another third down on the offsetting penalties instead of making it 4th down gave San Fran 4 points. We couldn't cover Anquan Boldin or Vernon Davis to save our lives, but I'm not too torn up over it, as I know two of our starting four secondary guys were out. We need to do a better job of protecting the ball. The pick bouncing off of Finley's hands was a killer.

I could see the NFC Championship game in San Francisco, Seattle or Green Bay. Whoever is hot at the end of the season will have the inside edge. Of course somebody else could surprise. Washington will be a good test for us next weekend.

Houston really intrigues me in the AFC.

I'm just happy football season is here. I've had enough suffering watching the Brewers play the last 5 + months.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.