View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 06:28 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatspajamas View Post
From their website, Service Level III Extras:

"Ink analysis, Document analysis (when possible), Chain of custody of the item, background of when the item was signed (if possible). It will also include a Letter of Authenticity, describing the item, the signature, what type of ink was used, a biography of the signer, a photograph, and GFA’s full guarantee of authenticity"

I'd be curious to know what their "chain of custody" investigation entails? Is that just asking the submitter where they got it and making phone calls back up the line? Or does it only go as far as a line on the submission form of "where did you get this?" How far back do they go with that? May be another one of those things that experience will show, but it's got me curious.
All this for $30??
Something is very different with this company but I cannot put my finger on it yet.
Forensic examiners that you cannot find on Google, investigators? for what purpose?, no ability to communicate with them, COA's showing up on a website with no ability to discern the COA number or no place to check it even if you could see the number.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 02-02-2012 at 07:33 AM.