View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 02:42 PM
Michael S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
In the past I always felt that SGC had fantastic customer service. I haven't sent a submission in since that cheesy autograph authenticator took over. I don't like the way he does business and unfortunately that influences me in how I feel about sending in any further submissions to SGC.
This also has me worried although I don't lose any sleep over it .

My thoughts at the National was SGC was down a Customer Service rep as mentioned in this thread and they were struggling to keep order. Someone mentioned on another board that PSA was ultra busy and you could see tumbleweeds over at SGC at the National. To me, they were both busy but PSA is just so much larger in general that it gives that apperance but they were both busy related to the volume of business they do.

As for BVG, I don't know about pre-war. If I have to buy a card in thier holders, I cross it to SGC or crack it (which is not easy at all). So far the results have been okay as most crossed except a couple went down a grade. I just do not like the holders and BCCG (or whatever it is called) is a joke and yes, it is seperate grading from BVG but it is the same company and it puts a stink over the whole operation (IMHO).