View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 10:31 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Someone tried to register this morning and said they had info on this ball and the dating of it...supposedly refuting what is said here. They didn't give the required info and when I emailed them, their email address wasn't registered and it bounced back. It isn't impossible to slime into our forum but I have gotten a sixth sense since moderating, concerning registrations. I try to make it difficult for the scammers or fraudsters. Now, if they want to register with all of the correct info, and then they and I have a long chat, they are more than welcome here to defend themselves. They won't be anonymous if I can help it though.
Funny how I have been in an e mail exchange with one of the prime people who is involved, but not participating, in this debate. He also told me a story about this ball and dating, etc. Considering that the supposed adult who wrote to me told me that Chris lived with his mother and was a drunk (I was actually wondering if this person who wrote to me was a 14 yr old in junior high school because that was the last time I heard people talk like that) and that Brandon explained this ball to us already and the e mail was self serving I did not give it a lot of credence.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 05-02-2012 at 10:33 AM.