View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 09:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenavarro View Post
Props to PSA for not certifying an autograph where they felt they didn't have reliable exemplars. Thumbs up!
Only you would say that. It's like refusing to certify Jack Dempsey due to lack of reliable exemplars. It's stupid.

Reliable exemplars of Julian are well documented and this only shows PSA isn't even in the infancy of knowing boxing autographs if they don't have Martin Julian exemplars on hand, let alone tell just by looking that it's good, which is all I had to do. But Grad must have scratched his head for an hour, or what? I don't know, let's ask him.

Would you go to psa, the WORLD'S boxing experts when they don't have any Julian exemplars? Julian exemplars not hard to come by if they took a minute to look for some. Julian exemplars should be in their database to start, but if not, one phone call to somebody should have gotten them several but they don't know what to do. It's only boxing to them.

Tom Sayers they certed, with no exemplars!

Martin Julian - they can't when several exemplars are availabel. People actually pay this company money. Can someobody tell me why Heritage even bothers when this is the result?

Last edited by travrosty; 07-20-2013 at 09:30 PM.