View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 10:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenavarro View Post
I'm not omnipotent. I don't know why they changed course if in fact they used to cert autographs without exemplars.

Perhaps, they are learning from their past and are making an effort to change in the current and future.

I do know, that I would prefer they don't certify autographs that they either don't have exemplars of, or are no longer comfortable with their exemplar database for that signer.

That's what they are supposed to do. So props to them as I mentioned above.

(and please just call me Mike, that Mr. nonsense makes me feel old Although my hair has it's fair share of greys now, I'm probably around the same age range as you, if I had to guess I'd place you around 42 or so)

Mike

Thanks Mike, they arent doing their job if they dont have Julian exemples. They are not suppose to NOT know who martin julian is and have no exemplars of him. They claim to be the best in the world? Are they? How many of these do we have to show? A million I guess because you will never come around.

If Grad looked at these can you really call him an expert. I just showed you Martin Julian exemplars, and if they didn't have those over there at PSA then are they doing their job. These exemplars are not under lock and key, they are on the internet!

http://www.psaautographfacts.com/Aut...ob-fitzsimmons

here is their exemplars for Bob Fitzsimmons that they show on autograph facts.

The first one is a wife signed Fitzsimmons that doesnt look like the others?

What's your defense for that one. They already know about it but refuse to take it down. Is that a company that is trying to do it's best to correct their mistakes?