View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 01:03 PM
Paulanthony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
No , but I can say that with 100% certainty that IMHO, you are a boil on the ass of any forum.

No , but I can say that with 100% certainty that IMHO, you are a boil on the ass of JSA. PSA

WHO CARES ABOUT Joe Choscky and Julian Lennon. Never heard of them and most normal autograph collectors could care LESS. Except moron boxing collectors such as yourself, It's such a speck of the hobby IT DOESNT matter, The more you try to make it matter, the more collectors could car less due to your eyes sight problem and deductive reasoning skills. You can't see clearly when it comes to anything PSA or JSA and also Cant Understand Normal Thinking, so what's the point, except your head.
You really should say what's on your mind don't hold back. Reading your post gave me An ice-cream headache.
I don't agree Travis uses deductive reasoning. Just the opposite, His reasoning is based on observations which contrasts with deductive reasoning, his conclusions are arrived at by specific examples of known autographs he has obtained and studied for many years. Which is inductive to support his findings. According to you all Boxing Autograph Collectors are Morons. Travis is a Moron. All Morons are Boxing Collectors. I happen to be one of those Morons who like Boxing Autographs. I also like reading the expertise opinion of Travis. In the autograph world of boxing you could say Travis is a Sniper. If the experts don't get it right they end up in the cross hairs. The bottom line is you can't get sniped if you get it right.