View Single Post
Old 05-22-2023, 06:49 PM
Curt

In have enjoyed rereading this thread as it pops up from time to time. I salute those tracking down every MLB player. It is hard enough to track down players from one team, let alone ALL teams. I just don't have the passion (or the willingness to pay huge $ for commons) just to complete the run.

I ended up buying a large lot of Dodger autographs and both Smyres and Nick Polly were included, but neither were mentioned (and the price didn't reflect their inclusion) and both turned out to be reproduction cuts from a magazine.

I have let the older Dodger autograph chase die for now, other than a single obscure guy that catches my attention somehow from time to time, as I try to keep up with the newest members of the team each year and never did make a list of 40s and early guys. Its on my to do list someday. Mookie Betts is making it very hard to finish the LA list (at a price I am willing to pay), although a few other obscurities are still on my wantlist as well. Anyone have any cheap spare Darien Nunez or Justin Bruihl autographs to spare?