View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 11:14 PM
Jeff

Default R315 master set

I am trying for a master set of these though I am uncertain which cards exist or do not exist. In Bill's post above, he mentions the backs for Type A, B, etc. I have cards that do not fit that pattern. For example, I have a Type A Herman and Hubbell with tan backs. Also have a Hubbell Type B with a white back. Not sure the backs were mutually exclusive to a particular type.
I remember attending a card show many years ago where someone was selling vertical strips of 3. Picked up one of Ftizsimmons, Koenig, and Zachary. There were other player combinations going for some good money. Did not have enough to get a Ruth or such.
Do the players in either Type C or D only come in one of those types or have players in Type C also have a card in Type D format?
I have about 30 extra cards in this set and would love to trade or buy for the remaining ones I need to finish a "master" set. So if you just want an example of a particular player and do not care what type it is, please let me know.
Need Type A: Frisch, Haas, Klein, Terry and Traynor. Need Type B: Benton, Fredericks, Grimes, Grove, Koenig, O'Farrell, Wilson, and Zachary. Need in yellow stock: Bengough, Cissell, Clancy, Hendricks, Jackson, Jolley, Simmons, Traynor, and Waner.

Last edited by wrapperguy; 07-22-2011 at 11:19 PM.