View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 10:42 AM
Jeff G@rf!nkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by markf31 View Post
You're right, it does suck to have won an auction and paid, only then to have found out that because of a mistake by the seller you dont get the item you won.

You keep bringing up the fact that your bidding on other items you didnt win, helped the seller realize greater prices on multiple items and because of that he should have done more to compensate you for his mistake and your disappointment.

Looking at the handful of Mets jerseys he had ending that night, maybe you helped his realized prices by a couple bucks, but I wouldnt think it was more than that. Would a refund of an extra $3 have helped ease your disappointment and have satisfied you?

Mark...good question...if you knew me, you would know that it is not at all about the money. As I have said earlier in the thread, I was hoping to be treated the way I would have treated my customer in the same scenario. It annoyed me that he initially forgot to refund the extra $2 and then he totally ignored my statement that I was not happy. That is what this is really about, bad customer service...not a few dollars.

Jeff