View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 12:50 PM
Stephen
Stephen Abb.ondandolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by begsu1013 View Post
i can not tell on the corner mentioned from the blown up image.

however it does have that same spot that was very similar to card registry fakes...then again, i have got cards back from psa that i have subbed myself that have that spot, so...

do your due diligence.

1. ask for closer scan. perhaps w/ a darker background. preferably black.
2. ask for a back scan as well.
3. ask for him to send ya a scan w/ your name written on paper beside it
4. if you get a better pic, try scanning the barcode to ensure it matches the cert number. if you are not techno advanced, send it to me and i will try. (already tried w/ one provided)
5. check to see if it's registered to another user on the registry. if it is, ask him to remove/release it from his inventory BEFORE* you purchase it. if he cant or say he will in a few and never gets done...there's a problem.
6. make your purchase directly thru paypal via amex, at least.
7. do not do paypal friends and family. (pfnf is fine w. folks you've done biz w/ before, but not on anything where there is the slightest bit of doubt)
8. do the flashlight test when ya get it in hand to make sure there is no overlabel.
9. register it on psa site.

* technically you are not supposed to register a card until it's in your hands per psa. i say screw that rule. it's your money and if a legit seller has the actual card, it should be no problem for him to remove it if a serious buyer is interested.
Thanks a lot. Thats great advice. Here is the back scan.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg (75.0 KB, 131 views)