View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 11:45 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve B View Post
He's got a right to protest, and that's something we should see as important. While I don't totally agree with what he's saying, there's always room to improve things.

Part of me thinks it's a better thing than blocking highways or burning down the corner store, part of me thinks it's a bit of grandstanding empty gesture. If he donates a big chunk of money to his cause as he's said he will I think that might be more effective.

Steve B
He is using the platform available to him, and knows that something that makes people uncomfortable is going to capture attention. If he just went on Twitter and said I don't like what's happening in America it would have very little impact. I don't think it's an empty gesture, he certainly knows the possible consequences.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.