View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drcy View Post
179 is fine for feedback, though you also have to consider how much of it is from selling. Of course, you'd prefer 10,000.

I call low when the feedback is 0 or 1 and he's selling a $10,000 item. What is being sold is relevant.

I should note that I've bought and sold from Taiwan, Hong Kong and China and have had no issues, so we shouldn't impugn an continent (to take a line from Seinfeld).

Though I admit I'm probably not about to buy a Mickey Mantle signed jersey from China on eBay. The last thing I bought from China on eBay was a scientific instrument for work.
Ok...then show me someone with 10,000 feedbacks that is selling this type of crap if it is in fact not relevent. Feedback is relevent because it can be a form of vetting process for people buying on the site.

I'm not saying that feedback is some form of guarantee, but members are constantly posting examples on here of sellers selling fakes with low feedback numbers. Seems like more than a coincidence. What do I consider low? Less than 500 feedbacks.