View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 08:44 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

[QUOTE=Fuddjcal;1180207]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
And good ole jolly DB is threatening to get a lawyer and a Cease and Desist thrown at me. I will fart in his general direction and that of his lawyer!! He is a maroon!! To come on this board and think you will remain anonymous, or your name won't be shown, while arguing, is a mistake.[/QUOTE

Yes he is a moron Leon, IMHO.

He has a lot to offer, but he can't help himself in being a general asswipe, IMHO much like Grant and Travis who were kicked off of AML for being nothing more than disruptive idiots. The funny thing is that water always seeks it's own level and Kumbaya Planet is where they all belong. Not here on a legitimate website where respected dealers and collectors can share information about their experiences in the hobby.

Now Leon has found out what every blog moderator has found out about these disruptive long winded idiots....they are disruptive long winded idiots' IMHO...
And he keeps asking for my ISP and mailing address in emails. Like those things are really needed? I keep telling him to get a lawyer and spend money for what I already know. He is acting like a blithering idiot, imo. Why do people think they can intimidate others so easily? I really don't get it. If I knew someone had been doing something for 10 yrs, and was saying bring it on, I would have reservations about bringing it on. As most know, this is a path I've traveled many times. ..... I am not saying I am always right or infallible....but I think I have an idea about laws concerning what I do.