Thread: The Bruces
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2006, 01:31 PM
Administrator

Default The Bruces

Posted By: E, Daniel

I don’t know Bruce Dorskin at all, never spoken to him, or emailed him, nada.
I don't collect what he collects, I don't have his money, his circles, his anything. And, his writing style no doubt has pompous written all over it.

But tell me, as you try to ‘fix’ his social graces, how his original post was so offensive it has devolved into this new thread all about Bruce, and what people would like to do to him? And I don’t think you’ll find anything. His follow ups were clearly in response to some extremely ungenerous and anti-social responses to his post by others who have never liked him, and will never like him…..and then a quick piling on by the 'pilers on'.

So, just wondering, as you try to disembowel him post by post, perhaps we should send a shout out to those who would be so exceptionally thuggish in their writings that perhaps they too hold responsibility for such diatribes and invective, and that it does not exactly reflect so marvelously on their own character.

But that would be asking for fair play, parity, decency, and that rarely seems the norm on this board. Perhaps everyone else who writes with unusual traits, perhaps grammar for example, we could all jump in and start a tar and feather thread so as to demean them, and ourselves in the process. Yes, there is more than saying 'we' that pisses people off about Bruce. My advice - get the hell over it in time for the rest of your lives.

sincerely
Daniel